Loading… Arthur Melo is set to head back to Barcelona in the next 24 hours with the intention of terminating his contract with the Camp Nou dwellers.According to a Marca report, the move comes after news emerged that Barcelona are opening legal proceedings against the midfielder after he refused to return to the club’s training facilities ahead of their Champions League tie against Napoli. The Blaugrana will not comply with the Brazilian’s request to allow him to join Juventus – with whom he has a transfer agreement in place – earlier than the end date of the 2019/20 season, which will conclude after this month’s Champions League matches.Advertisement Promoted Content10 Risky Jobs Some Women Do7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend BetterYou’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of Anime5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksEver Thought Of Sleeping Next To Celebs? This Guy Will Show You7 Universities In The World With The Highest Market ValueWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?Birds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks20 Completely Unexpected Facts About ‘The Big Bang Theory’9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A TattooWhich Country Is The Most Romantic In The World? Read Also: Napoli keeping vigil on another Super Eagles starIt is said that his relationship with coach Quique Setien has been non-existent since the transfer was announced, and indeed that has been borne out by the player not playing a minute of first-team football since.Setien’s side face Napoli in the second leg of their Champions League Round of 16 tie this week and could potentially have four matches in the competition.FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Arthur travelled to Ibiza following the conclusion of the league campaign and later headed back to his own nation, and despite the Catalan club warning him that not returning would involve serious consequences, he has decided not to return. The player feels that the club have mistreated him and believes that the transfer was done to balance the club’s accounts, rather than taken through any sporting decision.
France have won the 2017 Davis Cup for the 10th time following their 3-2 win over Belgium in a best-of-five tie.Hosts France began Sunday’s final day 2-1 up but David Goffin levelled for Belgium with a 7-6 (7-5) 6-3 6-2 win over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga before Frenchman Lucas Pouille beat Steve Darcis in a deciding final match.World number 18 Pouille got the better of his 76th-ranked opoonent 6-3 6-1 6-0 to seal a first title for France since 2001 and the victory was subsequently celebrated in a wild manner by the 27,000 crowd at the Pierre Mauroy stadium in Lille.Speaking after France’s victory, Pouille said: “When Jo lost I was crazy in my head and I was like ‘go on, play your game, try to beat him’. This is a feeling from another world.”“There are no words needed, just look at the atmosphere and hear the emotion right now.“I am so proud of my team, we really wanted this trophy. After 16 years, we finally got it, I’m very happy.” he concluded.France won their last title in 2001 and had previously lost three finals (2002, 2010 and 2014) before Sunday’s triumph.RelatedBrad GuzanJune 30, 2017Similar postMessi Wins Record Sixth Ballon d’Or, Rapinoe Wins Women’s AwardDecember 2, 2019In “Europe”2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Wrap (Europe): Former Winners On The BrinkOctober 8, 2017In “Europe”